Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Woman, Do you see your value?

Proverbs 31:10
Who can find a virtuous woman? for her price is far above rubies.

I know my ministry is called more than rubies ! Yet do I really see myself as more than rubies. Or do I belittle myself? Do I see all that I am worth? Do I see myself as God see's me! Or Do I let other people treat less than what I am only to try to devalue me. I remember the day we talked about marriage he told me I want to buy you a nice ring have it custom made. All I could say is I dont need anything special but wow you must value me. I didn't need anything special because I didn't see myself as he saw me. He saw me as valuable worth so much and he was willing to pay the price. Yet as time went on I kept devaluing myself because I didn't see me as he did. Don't call me beautiful, I dont need a nice ring, why do you need to do these things for me, you want to provide for us and have a family. Yet why with me I not anything special, I dont see what you see, I mean there are so many other girls and I dont see what I really have over them? Its like he saw my value like God does and even when we don't see our own value sometimes others see our value. We have to get the blurred vision out of our own eyes and really see what we are. WORTH MORE THAN RUBIES!




Woman, ARE YOU A GOOD WIFE?

Proverbs 31:11-12 

The heart of her husband doth safely trust in her, so that he shall have no need of spoil.

12 She will do him good and not evil all the days of her life.

I am not married but God is my husband! Can I say that he trust me? To be faithful and not cheat on him? Does he trust me with his children? Do I do good to him and not evil. Can I say that I am a good bride to him? I am faithful yet sometimes my heart strays and when things get hard and I want to give up. I argue with him and get mad and angry thinking we should be doing things different way. There are many days I want to give up but I keep going and keep building our relationship. Because I love God so no matter what I want to follow him and understand his heart. He gave me a ministry to teach his children to grow in his word. To help overcome so I am going to make sure I give his children what he needs me to teach them. Just like any bride would do for her husband and family. I am not married but I want to be an AMAZING WIFE! Like the type of wife were everyones like man you married her YOUR A BLESSED MAN! SHES AMAZING! CAN GOD SAY YOUR A GOOD BRIDE? Do you talk to him, do you read your word? are you faithful, DO YOU REALLY LOVE GOD LIKE YOU SAY YOU DO, OR IS IT JUST WORDS? Does he trust you to help his other children grow in the word? Do you do him good and not evil? Are you a good wife?I hope I could be oneday? I know that I need to be better! What about you?




Woman, What can you do?

Proverbs 31:11-14

11 The heart of her husband doth safely trust in her, so that he shall have no need of spoil.

12 She will do him good and not evil all the days of her life.
13 She seeketh wool, and flax, and worketh willingly with her hands.

14 She is like the merchants' ships; she bringeth her food from afar.

All morning I thought about being an Amazing woman! How do you define an amazing woman! Like I want to be one of those women that everyone says WOW she is great. I don't want to have to hear many bad things talked behind my back. Yet rather known for doing great things to help people. The proverbs 31 woman was known for doing many things! So what can you do? What are your skills? Can you cook, can clean, are trust worthy, do you do good to others? How is your attitude ?Are selfish, filled with pride and greed? Are loving? Are you caring? I'd love to sit here and say I am amazing woman but I think I could be so much better! Yet I cook, I work, I want to be a good mom so Im learning before I get married to love kids so when I have my own. Yet I dont make my bed in the morning. My room gets junkie. I DONT IRON!!! i DONT KNOW HOW TO SOW! My attitude stinks early in the morning sometimes especially if you wake me up. But I try to keep a smile on my face, I try to be loving, caring to people and bend over backwards trying to do my best to help as many people as I possibly can. What can you do?



Woman, What do they say about you ?

Proverbs 31:28-31
28 Her children arise up, and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praiseth her.

29 Many daughters have done virtuously, but thou excellest them all.

30 Favour is deceitful, and beauty is vain: but a woman that feareth the Lord, she shall be praised.

31 Give her of the fruit of her hands; and let her own works praise her in the gates.

Yesterday my mother wrote on my picture she called me a WOMAN OF GOD!. The proverbs 31 woman was called blessed and her husband praised her, she feared God, she got praised by he own works. It was known that she was a AN AMAZING WOMAN! Ruth was told by Boaz that everyone in the town knew she was a virtuous woman. Ruth 3:11 And now, my daughter, do not fear. I will do for you all that you request, for all the people of my town know that you are a virtuous woman. It was known! I have called many things in my day! WHORE, SMUT, GOOD FOR NOTHING, NOT WORTHY OF ANYTHING, WAIST OF SPACE, MANYTHINGS I CANT SAY! Yet to be known as a WOMAN OF GOD! i AM honoured! Never in my life would I think that people would see me different from who I was. To known as someone with value. It feels amazing! What do they say about you?




1 comment:

  1. Hello Jasmine Cooper. I am so blessed to know you through your profile and the blog post. I am so blessed to go through your life's testimony. Amazing how God lifts His people from dirt and make them prince and princess. Thank you for your boldness to share your testimony. Well I am in the Pastoral ministry for last 35yrs in the great city of Mumbai, India a city with great contrast where richest of rich and the poorest of poor live. We reach out to the poorest of poor with the love of Christ to bring healing to the broken hearted. We also encourage young people as well as adults f rom the West to come to Mumbai on a short/ long term missions trip to work with us during their vacation time. We would love to have young people in your contact and adults too to come to Mumbai on a short / long term missions trip to work with us during their vacation time. It would be so great to have you come and be hands and feet of Jesus to the poorest of poor and also serve the women in the church by encouraging and strengthening them. My email id is : dhwankhede(at)gmail(dot)com and my name is Diwakar Wankhede

    ReplyDelete